nos-dependance Index du Forum
nos-dependance
Vous êtes dépendant de Nostale ? Alors rejoignez-nous ! Les Nos-Dependance

nos-dependance Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Delete Chat On Facebook App ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    nos-dependance Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hilnayth
L'expert
L'expert

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Delete Chat On Facebook App Répondre en citant

Delete Chat On Facebook App
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Doing so opens a list of your currently installed apps. Facebook Tap Facebook Messengertoopen the application.To delete an entire conversation:Select the conversation that you'd like to delete and swipe left.Tap Delete.To delete a particular message:Tap the conversation so that you can see all of the messages within it.Tap Delete.REMEMBER: A permanent record is created anytime you publish anything online or send messages using any of the many chat applications that are available. Human Resources. Tap More > Exit group > Exit group. When I push and hold it does not make the apps shake. This will bring up an interface which will allow you to select specific messages to delete. Steps Method 1 On iPhone 1 Find the Facebook Messenger app icon. How do I turn chat on or off on Facebook?This is about using messages on Facebook. If I turn off chat on Facebook, will I still receive messages?This is about using messages on Facebook. Tap More > Delete Chat > Delete Chat. Clearing chats. .. EditRelated wikiHows How to Use Facebook How to Avoid Wasting Time on Facebook How to Distinguish Between a 'Rogue Antivirus' and a 'Legit' One How to Clear Recent Searches on Facebook Messenger How to See Your Archived Messages on Facebook Messenger How to Save Videos from Facebook Messenger to the Camera Roll How to Delete Photos on Facebook Messenger How to Install Facebook Messenger How to Hide Last Active on Facebook Messenger How to Hide "Active Now" on Facebook Messenger Sources and Citations Article Info Categories: Facebook Messenger In other languages: Espaol:desinstalar Facebook Messenger,Portugus:Desinstalar o Facebook Messenger 3.0,Italiano:Disinstallare Facebook Messenger 3.0,: Facebook Messenger 3.0,:Facebook Messenger 3.0,Deutsch:Den Facebook Messenger 3.0 deinstallieren,Franais:dsinstaller Facebook Messenger,Bahasa Indonesia:Menghapus Facebook Messenger,Nederlands:Facebook Messenger verwijderen,: ,: Facebook Messenger,Ting Vit:G ci t Facebook Messenger,: Discuss Print Edit Send fan mail to authors Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 262,937 times. You're in! Thanks for signing up. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. Home Blog Meet Mari Hire Mari Speaking Events Media Contact Home Blog Meet Mari Hire Mari Speaking Events Media Contact WHOOPS! 404 It looks like you are lost! Try searching here Meet Mari Maris Blog About Mari Calendar of Events Meet Team Mari! Hire Mari Speaking Media Training Connect Connect Follow Mari Affiliates Learn Books Resources Training Copyright 2016 Mari Smith International All Rights Reserved . This will remove the Facebook Messenger app from your iPhone. Doing so will cause all of the apps on the screen to begin shaking. About This Article How helpful is this? Co-authors: 16 Updated: Views:262,937 Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Use FacebookHow to Avoid Wasting Time on FacebookHow to Distinguish Between a 'Rogue Antivirus' and a 'Legit' OneHow to Clear Recent Searches on Facebook Messenger . On some phones (such as a Samsung Galaxy), this menu just says Apps. Permanently Delete Facebook Chat History on a Mobile Device You can delete an entire conversation or just specific messages from Facebook Messenger on mobile. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete.. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 1 How do I delete just one conversation? wikiHow Contributor Open the conversation, tap the options cog, then tap "delete conversation." Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 7 Helpful 6 How do I remove Messenger from my desktop? wikiHow Contributor In Windows, go to Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall. It's in the top-left corner of the Messenger app icon. Search . The chat will still be listed in your Chats tab. There was an error. Click the checkbox next to each message that you'd like to delete.Click Delete. Reinstall both and log in. To delete a group chat. You're helping people by reading wikiHow wikiHow's mission is to help people learn, and we really hope this article helped you. Flag as. if you're on an iPhone, go to settings and find Messenger. For help with the Messenger app or messenger.com, visit the Messenger Help Center.To delete a conversation from Facebook:Click at the top of the page.Open the conversation you want to delete.ClickOptions at the top of the chat window and click Delete Conversation.You can also delete a conversation from your messages inbox: Go to your messages inbox by clicking Messenger in the top left of Facebook.Open the conversation you want to delete.Click in the top right and click Delete.Note: Once you choose to delete a conversation, this can't be undone. This will remove the Messenger app from your Android. Click here to be counted Community Q&A Search Add New Question How can I delete all my recent searches on Messenger? wikiHow Contributor Go into "settings," and open "recent searches." Click "delete" or "clear." Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 6 Helpful 6 I deleted Messenger but I am still getting messages. To clear all chats at once. You may have to tap See all apps or App info before you can find the Facebook Messenger app.[1] 4 Tap UNINSTALL 5a02188284
how can i look at someones facebook picture that 39;s privatefree download new facebook for pcfacebook like contest win first prizecara download album foto di page facebookfacebook not working since updatefacebook for mobile facebook for mobilefacebook is telling me my password is wronghow to hack a pc through facebookfacebook cover photos for singlesjo auto facebook for k2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    nos-dependance Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006